- Receive personal leadership training from the Rebbetzin as well as special Leadership only Bible Study times with the Rebbetzin. At the end of training, you will receive your official certificate, Nishmati Leadership package and “swag bag”.
- A bible study guide on the house every time they are released while you remain a Nishmati Leader as well as early access to certain products before the public.
- You will also receive the entirety of Rabbi Yehezqel’s teachings from 5777 in MP3 audio so that you can continue to grow spiritually.
- The ability to host groups on behalf of the Nishmati ministry in your area as well as receive special Leadership rates for yourself during Nishmati’s Women Conferences when they become available.
- Your own private area within the website’s Group Forums for your study group with its own access password as well as a Facebook Nishmati Group page for your study group.
- Fill out the form below and submit your resume.
- Pass the interview
- Attend Online Training with Rebbetzin and pass the oral exam
- Be of good character as taught in the New Testament- Titus 2, fruits of the spirit, a woman of wise counsel, compassionate, and a woman of valor as taught in Proverbs 31. If married- must submit to husband and if single must be living for the L-rd.
- Must live a Jewish lifestyle as best as you know how. You do not need to be a convert or do anything extra or drastic but you do need to have a general knowledge of the Bible and be an example for the women you are wanting to lead.
Rabbi Yehezqel of CMY, our spiritual covering, teaches a traditional Jewish Messianic shul that believes in Judaism as it is taught within the Jewish world. We teach Judaism within a Messianic viewpoint and in doing such, we teach from all Jewish sources and oral laws and traditions of the Torah. We do not abandon the Rabbis and sages like some Messianic circles. In applying for this position, you agree and stand with us in this view.
Bible Study Group:
- Must have at least 5 women in the group to begin an Official Nishmati study group. If the group number falls under 5, the group will become inactive until more women join the study group.
- Must be willing to sit under the spiritual authority of Congregation Melech Yisrael and Nishmati, especially if you do not have a congregation near you. You can not be a Nishmati leader and teach opposite of what we believe in. If you attend a place of worship, becoming a leader within Nishmati must not conflict with your spiritual head at your shul.
- Must pray before submitting your application and be sure that HaShem has called you into women’s ministry, especially this route of women’s ministry.
[contact-form-7 id=”26614″ title=”Contact form 1_copy”]